Sunday, January 30, 2022

Think About This

                                                      When The Door Slams

 Adoration: May I fear You, the Lord my God; may I server You, hold fast to You, and take my oaths in Your name. For You are my praise, and You are my God, who performed for me these great and awesome wonders which I have seen with my own eyes. (Deuteronomy 10:20-21)

You are the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who keeps His covenant of lovingkindness. (Nehemiah 9:32)  

Pause to express your thoughts of praise and worship.

Confession: From within, out of the hearts of men, proceed evil thoughts, sexual immorality, murders, adulteries, greed, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance, and folly. All these evil thing come from within and defile a man. (Mark 7:21-23)                                                                                                          

Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal any areas of unconfessed sin. Acknowledge these to the Lord and thank Him for His forgiveness.  

Renewal: I will not let sin reign in my mortal body that I should obey its lusts. Nor will I present the members of my body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but I will present myself to God as one who is alive from the dead and my members as instruments of righteousness to God. (Romans 6:12-13)

May I put away all filthiness and the overflow of wickedness, and in meekness accept the word planted in me, which is able to save my soul. (James 1:21) 

Pause to add your own prayers for personal renewal.

Petition: I have called on You, O God, for You will answer me; Incline Your ear to me and hear my prayer. Show Your wonderful lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand, From those who rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings. (Psalm 17:6-8)    

Affirmation: The day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the elements will be destroyed by intense heat, and the earth and its works will be laid bare. The day of God will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt with intense heat. (2 Peter 3:10,12). 

There will be a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth will pass away, and there will longer be any sea. (Revelation 21:1)  

Closing Prayer: All Your works will praise You, O Lord, And Your saints will bless You. They will speak of the glory of Your kingdom And talk of Your power, So that all men may know of Your mighty acts And the glorious majesty of Your kingdom. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures through all generations. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens And Your glory above all the earth. ("Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, Have mercy on me, a sinner"). When I have sinned against You, hear from heaven and forgive my sin and restore me. Teach me the good way in which I should walk. when I sin against You-for there is no one who does not sin-may I return to You with all my heart and with all my soul. Please, God, rescue me! Come quickly, Lord, and help me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you through the power of the Holy Spirit.   

                                                                    Never Rest Ministries                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment