Sunday, July 24, 2022

When The Door Slams

                                                      Think About This 

Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress;                                       have mercy on me and hear my prayer.                 Psalm 4:1                                   

You are the living God, And there is no god besides You. You put to death and You bring to life, You have wounded and You will heal, And no one can deliver from Your hand.                                                      (Deuteronomy 32:39) 

I will recall to mind the former things, those of long ago; You are God, and there is no other; You are God, and there is none like You. (Isaiah 46:9)

                                                        Confession                                                                                    When I sin against the Lord, I may be sure that my sin will find me out. (Numbers 32:23) 

                                                        Renewal                                                                                      May I not be conformed to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove that the will of God is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2) 

May the God of my Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, give me a spirit of wisdom of revelation in the full knowledge of Him, and may the eyes of my heart be enlightened, in order that I may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the incomparable greatness of His power toward us who believe. (Ephesians 1:17-19)

                                                        Petition                                                                                Whatever I do, may I do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31) 

                                                        Intercession                                                                               We should offer petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving on behalf of all men, for kings and all those who are in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and reverence. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. (Timothy 2:1-4)

                                                        Affirmation                                                                           There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1

                                                        Thanksgiving                                                                               I do not lose heart; even though my outward man is perishing, yet my inner man is being renewed day by day. For this light affliction which is momentary is working for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while I do not look at the things which are seen but at the things which are unseen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are unseen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

        Think about this: The Lord reigns forever; He has established His throne for judgment. He will judge the world in righteousness, And He will govern the peoples with justice. The Lord will also be a refuge for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know Your name will trust in You, For You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You. (Psalm 9:7-10)

Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal any areas of unconfessed sin. Acknowledge these to the LORD and thank Him for His forgiveness.            

                                     

                                                        Never Rest Ministries 


      

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment